What does a warranty say about a manufacturer’s faith in its products? At Stärke, we believe a well-backed warranty provides a strong indication about the quality of our equipment and the strength of our commitment to customers and dealers alike. Without this commitment, we wouldn’t offer an industry-leading, 7 year warranty on our manual pallet jacks. This is something we do without concern for lost revenues or profits.
If you’re having difficulty remembering, let’s consider a few points:
- With the 2016 election cycle in full swing, it’s worth noting that it wasn’t until February of 2009 that Barrack Obama finished his first 100 days in the White House after taking office in November of the previous year as the U.S. made history by electing the first African-American president in U.S. history.
- In 2009, a housing crisis in the U.S. combined with financial instability brought about the greatest economic recession since the Great Depression.
- H1N1 or the “swine flu” was seen as the next great pandemic causing a panic and fear across North America.
- Theatre audiences flocked to see the latest film in the Harry Potter series with Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince while the adults watched a worthy Best Film of the Year winner in The Hurt Locker.
- In living across the North America, captive television audiences watched the first full season of Breaking Bad and the beginning of the end for Walter White, looked on as the Draper family began to disintegrate on Mad Men, and scratched their heads in confusion as the mysteries of Lost were finally revealed.
- In the world of sports, two of the most iconic franchises in North American sports – the New York Yankees and the Los Angeles Lakers – won yet another championship to the delight and dismay of many. In the NHL, Sydney Crosby finally fulfilled his potential and won his first Stanley Cup with the Pittsburgh Penguins while boxing fans saw Floyd Mayweather, Jr. return from retirement for a second time to face Juan Manuel Marquez.
- Both Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber were beloved symbols of youthful innocence.
- Teenagers and celebrities had yet to become hooked on the social media phenomenon that has become Snap Chat.